Second Career Assistance for those on Employment Insurance
You May Qualify
- If you’ve been laid off, collected employment insurance and wish a positive change in your career, you may be eligible for funding through a Second Careers Program offered by Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
- Assistance up to $28,000 for tuition, books, transportation and more.
- Younger applicants may also qualify for a grant through the Skills Link Program
Crossroads staff can assist you through the maze of qualifications.Ask us for more details on Second Career
First Nations and Metis Status Funding
- First Nations and Metis status individuals funding is available. Contact your band office and or Metis Nations of Ontario
Active in Canadian Forces
- Contact CFMWS
Foreign Workers Training Program
- Coming Soon
Are you 55-64 year old and unemployed?
- Employment help for older workers program.
- Qualification information at The Target Initiative for Older Workers
Persons with Physical Disabilities
- Persons with physical disabilities can find funding information through the Ontario March of Dimes employment services program.
Emigrant to Canada
- Emigrant to Canada, Contact The Maytree Foundation